About me

 Hi, my name is Noah. I am from Corvallis and I am dual enrolled at Linn-Benton and Oregon State. I have not decided on a major yet and I am focusing on trying out different things and potential major and minor paths this year. I was interested in this course because I wanted to see what taking business classes was like and to see if I would want to commit to a business major for my degree. So far this class seems pretty interesting and I am excited just to see what all there is to learn in this class and where I could go after this class if I decide to stay on the business path. I am interested in the parts of marketing that have to do with analyzing the mind of the consumer and looking at strategies related to that. 

Aside from college I have a job at the Facilities department at Oregon State and I have a few hobbies to stay busy outside of class and work. I like watching movies, my favorite place to go to watch movies right now is the Whiteside in downtown Corvallis. I just saw Kill Bill and Once Upon A Time In Hollywood there and watching it on the big screen in the old fashioned two story is awesome. I also like to play sports and exercise. I like playing indoor soccer and basketball with friends and occasionally I like to go to the gym. I also like going to concerts and live events and I am starting to go to more of them. Recently I have gone to a SZA concert, a Chad and JT standup comedy show, Cirque du Soleil, and I was lucky enough to get tickets to a Drake and 21 Savage concert this summer that I am super excited about and I hope I get to go. In the winter I like to ski a lot and I try to go as much as I can with family and friends. This year I got to go a few times with some of my friends and a few times with family and I got to go to Bachelor once this year which was great.I am also looking forward to studying abroad this summer in Costa Rica. I was lucky enough to get accepted for LBCC's program for study abroad and I am excited for the opportunity to go!

That's a little about me so you all know me a little better!

Here are some pictures of me at the comedy show with my dad, skiing with my mom, and skydiving. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marketing in the News: Expedia Integrates ChatGPT Into Mobile Travel App

Social Listening: Chrome Hearts